Wrackleford House is a fine venue for Wedding and Private functions. Its Georgian facade overlooks the river Wrackle that runs through the garden, opening out to water meadows and the larger river Frome beyond. Located between the villages of Stratton and Charminster it is only 5 minutes from the centre of Dorchester. The facility fee for the House is £6,580 (inc VAT) and includes:
- Accommodation for 9 guests in 5 bedrooms for 2 nights
- Welcome supper on the evening before the reception for residential guests
- Full English breakfast for residential guests
- Personal management and organization of the Wedding Reception
- Use of the main receptions rooms and conservatory for the Wedding reception
- A perfect setting for a Marquee for up to 200 persons in our riverside gardens
We can offer a selection of menus to suit your occasion from upto 50 informally in the house, or upto 200 guests in a marquee.